The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on visiting and usage of the following website:
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is has visited the Site and browsing the Site. The terms 'Site' refers to the aforementioned websites belonging to S&G Educational Institute.
3. S&G Educational Institute may terminate User's access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. S&G Educational Institute shall continuously monitor access to the Site.
4. All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of S&G Educational Institute. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to S&G Educational Institute. No material from this site shall be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever.
5. All rights herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. S&G Educational Institute is a registered trademark of SAILENDRANATH AND GITARANI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE (CHARITABLE TRUST). This trademark shall not be used in any manner whatsoever.
6. S&G Educational Institute does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements, services or products made available on the Site.
7. S&G Educational Institute does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which may have links through S&G Educational Institute's Site.
8. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. S&G Educational Institute disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
9. S&G Educational Institute has no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
10. S&G Educational Institute may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without notice, including its content or features. S&G Educational Institute reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately without notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
11. In any event S&G Educational Institute will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of S&G Educational Institute's Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof
12. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold S&G Educational Institute harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site. S&G Educational Institute disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in the Site. S&G Educational Institute makes no warranty (a) that the Site will meet your requirements; (b) that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
13. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party without your consent. S&G Educational Institute reserves the right to use the said information.
14. The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that S&G Educational Institute is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. S&G Educational Institute is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. S&G Educational Institute is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
1. No refund of Admission Test/Ingenious Quest fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
2. No refund of Registration Fee shall be made. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the company.
3. No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Crash Course or Test Series.
4. If any student pays the fee for any course other than Crash Course or Test Series and wants refund before the commencement of classes / course in the Institute, all other fees other than Registration Fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. Please note that the registration fee will not be refunded.
5. If any student pays the fee for any course other than Crash Course or Test Series leaves the classes within 15 days from the commencement of classes / course in the Institute due any reason whatsoever, all other fees other than Registration Fee and Admission Fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. Please note that the registration fee and admission fee will not be refunded.
6. If any student drops in between the session & asks for refund, he/she will be refunded as per pro-data calculations. The pro-data calculation is done on day basis.
7. If any student avails benefit of additional scholarship against onetime payment, and leaves the institute after few months because of any reason whatsoever and applies for refund of tuition fee paid, he/she shall be refunded after calculating the amount used by him/her from the date of commencement of course to the date of submission of application on pro-rata basis.
8. The date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the student or from the date the student stopped attending classes.
9. No Refund of Online or Offline Donation shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.